Even if the SIM is 4G, if you are not getting fast internet or great data speed, try changing these settings related to mobile, browser.
Mumbai : 4G internet has now reached almost all parts of India. Tests of 5G internet are underway in the country. However, 3G and 2G services are still available in the country. But 4G is widely used in the country. Now everyone has smartphones that can use 4G internet and internet connectivity that suits them. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. Often we are annoyed by the slow internet in mobile. Your phone is fully networked, but the internet speed is not what you want. (How to Increase Mobile Internet Speed)
Even if you have 4G SIM, you may not get fast internet or great data speed. However, you may need to make some changes to your mobile settings to get faster internet speeds. Subscribers of Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel or Vodafone-Idea (V), the country’s largest telecom company, can do this easily.
- Is mobile software up to date? Make sure.
- See if mobile can really give you the internet speed you expect. E.g. Mobile processor and RAM
- Keep cleaning mobile RAM.
- Turn off VPN service temporarily
- Turn off mobile notifications.
SIM card related settings
- Find out in your area which company’s SIM card has the best network and maximum internet speed. You also get the SIM card of that company. If it is not possible to get a new SIM card, then port the existing SIM card to that company.
- See if the SIM card you are currently using is a 4G upgrade. If the SIM card is 3G, don’t rush to run 4G on it.
Related settings if using a WiFi router
- Wi-Fi mode – AX
- Maximum device connected – keep 1 to 2.
- Set the frequency channel to something fixed. In short, do not switch to auto mode.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, you can decide what you use Wi-Fi for, use it.
- Emphasize using only one thing at a time. Simultaneous WhatsApp calling, Pubji, Internet browser etc. Don’t use things.
Browser related settings
- Do not use private mode in the browser.
- Turn off ‘Image Download’ option when not needed in browser. E.g. Chrome browser.
- Try typing with your fingers rather than inputting voice commands into the browser.
- If you only need to hear the sound while watching a video on YouTube, keep the resolution of the video to a minimum. If resolution is required, go for maximum HD or 720p.
- Get used to the websites you use every day by adding them to your favorites.
- Preferably use a paid service every month.
- When choosing a virtual server, make sure it is in the nearest country.
- Select the server with the least Internet load. Make sure the server load is 40% to 55%.
- If you want to download large files, movies, use the internet from 11:30 pm to 6 am. Internet speed is highest during this time.
PHOTOS: 5G will change your life, it will affect not only the phone but also it
Take double the money but give fast internet! Indians eager to use 5G
What is 5G? When will it start in India? What benefits will you get? Know everything
(How to Increase Mobile Internet Speed)