If you want to hide private messages on WhatsApp from others but don’t know the trick, then this is the news for you.
Mumbai : If you want to hide private messages on WhatsApp from others but don’t know the trick, then this news is for you. Or for users who use a third party app to secure WhatsApp chats, this news is important. Because the instant messaging app WhatsApp gives its users a feature to keep chats safe in the app. So you don’t need any third party app to keep your WhatsApp chat safe.
Today we are going to tell you how to increase WhatsApp account privacy. We’re going to tell you, you can put a fingerprint lock on your app. The special thing is that this lock can be activated very easily and it can be used just as easily. (here is how to lock your private messages on whatsapp with fingerprint on android phone)
Protect your chat within the app
- First of all, open your VostApp. You will see 3 dots in the top right corner of the home page, click on it.
- Then you will see some options, click on Settings.
- Now you will see the Account option, click on it.
- Now click on the Privacy option.
- After clicking on Privacy, you will see some options, the last of which will be the Fingerprint Lock option, click on it and click on Unlock with fingerprint.
- You will now be prompted to register your fingerprint. You can set the fingerprint lock time to your liking by clicking on the Fingerprint Register option.
- In this you will get three options, you can choose one of the three, Immediately, After 1 minute, After 30 Minutes as per your convenience.
- If you select this option immediately, your lock will be activated as soon as the app is closed. After 1 minute, After 30 Minutes, after selecting one of these options, your lock will be activated after 1 minute or 30 minutes respectively.