Mumbai: After launching a series of new smartphones in India and the global market, Motorola is all set to launch another smartphone soon. The company is expected to launch the Moto G51 in November. Special features of Moto G51 have been leaked on a website. The smartphone is codenamed “Cyprus 5G” and comes with a 50-megapixel primary camera sensor. (Moto G51 smartphone will launch in India in November, features leaked)
Technik News has leaked the main specifications of Moto G51. The model number of the upcoming smartphone is XT2171-1 and its codename is Cyprus G. The smartphone has also been spotted on the GeekBench. The phone is expected to be upgraded to the Moto G50 5G, which will be launched globally in late August. Leaks suggest Motorola may switch to Qualcomm processor.
Motorola used the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in the Moto G50 5G. The company, which is owned by Lenovo, had recently launched the Moto G40 and Moto G20.
What makes the Moto G51 special?
- The camera specifications of the Moto G51 5G have been revealed. The smartphone will have an 8-megapixel ultra wide angle sensor, a 50-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. It can have a 13 megapixel selfie camera for selfies and video calling.
- The Moto G51 may have a full-HD + display but the size of the display was not disclosed in the report. Technik News did not announce a refresh rate but said that Motorola’s phone could launch in November.
- The GeekBench listing reveals that the Moto G51 may be supported by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The G50 5G uses the Dimensity 700 SoC, but since there is no chip, Motorola will reportedly use the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset in the Moto G51 5G.
- This smartphone can be launched with two different RAM variants, including 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM variants. This smartphone will run on Android 11, but it can be upgraded to Android 12.
- If this smartphone is launched in India, the price of the smartphone could be less than Rs 15,000.
Vivo Y3s (2021) launched in India with strong battery, reverse charging, price less than Rs 9499
Realme launches two smartphones with powerful processor, fast charger, find out the prices and features
Samsung’s sales, as they were, still surpassed the world’s top smartphone brands, Apple and Xiaomi
(Moto G51 smartphone will launch in India in November, features leaked)