Xiaomi is set to launch its new budget smartphone Redmi Note 10S and affordable smartwatch Redmi Watch in India today.
Redmi Note 10s
Mumbai Xiaomi will launch its new budget smartphone Redmi Note 10S and affordable smartphone Redmi Watch in India today. Both products will be launched through an online event (virtual event). The Redmi Note 10S will be introduced in the Note 10 family of smartphones, the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro. Most of these features are likely to be similar to the Redmi Note 10. (Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Watch launching in India, know price and specs)
Xiaomi has announced several features of the Redmi Note 10S before its launch. It includes a quad rear camera setup, Super AMOLED display, MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, 5000mAh battery and fast charging support. The Redmi Watch was first launched in China and will be launched in India as Xiaomi’s affordable smartwatch. The company had launched Mi Watch Revolve in India last year.
Features and Specifications of Redmi Note 10S
- The Redmi Note 10S is expected to feature a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with full HD + resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It will have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and will run MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- The phone may have a quad rear camera setup. It has a 64 megapixel primary rear camera, an 8 megapixel ultra wide lens, a 2 megapixel macro lens and a 2 megapixel depth sensor. The phone is also expected to have a 13-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- The Redmi Note 10S will run on MediaTek Helio G95 SoC and will have two different RAM configurations.
- It can be given a 5000mAh capacity battery, which will support 33W fast charging.
- The phone can have IP53 certification and dual stereo speakers.
Features and Specifications of Redmi Watch
The Redmi Watch has a 1.4-inch display with a screen resolution of 320 x 320 pixels. Xiaomi has confirmed that the watch will have more than 200 watch faces. It will weigh 35 grams with belt and 31 grams without belt.
The watch will have several sports modes including outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, running, treadmill, walking and swimming. It has a 230mAh capacity battery that will last for 12 days, the company claims. It will take 2 hours for the battery to fully charge. This watch will monitor heart rate 24 hours a day. It can also report a 30-day heartbeat.
7-inch display, 6000mAh battery, powerful camera and much less, Made in India phone talk everywhere
22,000 phone at Rs 6,999, 16,000 phone at Rs 8,000, OPPO’s offer
Opportunity to buy OPPO Band for just Rs. 1, 80% discount on smartphones, where do you get the offer?
(Redmi Note 10S, Redmi Watch launching in India, know price and specs)